Wednesday, November 28, 2007

8 Things you probably don't know about me.....

Thanks to Robin, I have been tagged ;-). I am not near as exciting as she is, but thanks to her I now have "Friends are Friends Forever" stuck in my head, actually I think it was more like "Foreva", if I remember correctly! ;-) Ok, so here it goes.....

1. I will spend hours on the internet reading sites about dogs.

2. I hate the way babies look in bibs, to the point I would rather clean spit-up clothes than put a bib on her. (this drives Tom crazy, by the way)

3. I love the mountains, would move there in a heartbeat, but have no desire to ski!

4. I love Oreos and milk so much I have actually eaten myself sick on them. Recently. ;-)

5. My own husband never reads my blog! (maybe he will now, haha)

6. Um, um, let me look at Robin's again and see if it sparks any thoughts.......

7. I won rabbit showmanship 2 years in a row in 4-H in high school (if that wasn't bad enough, the prize was a massive gold and silver belt buckle that I actually wore...often -- and I still like it, although I don't wear it).

8. I don't like artificially flavored peach, or grape. I love cherry flavoring!

Ok, I made it to 8! Well, OK I fudged on 6, but I am completely blank, and you want this to be over too I am sure!

Tag: Bonnie, Elisabeth & Allison

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Robin Stevens said...

Ok, those were AWESOME!!! Thank you for sharing. And I totally agree about the bibs...I rarely use them, although I have about a million. And I demand a picture of the belt buckle. ON YOU!

Bonnie said...

Do I get extra points since I actually knew ALL of your 8 (or technically 7) things?

Anonymous said...

Never read it huh!!??
And you said you didn't like those silly "knockoff" oreos that I bought. Now I know where they went!
Bibs! Smibs! You just need an excuse to play dressup. :)
You also left off #6: "I'm a recovering Ebay junkie with over 6 no THREE month without falling off the wagon." I'm so proud of you!!!
Fake grape IS terrible....one more thing we have in common :} Love you Sweetie!!!!!!