Friday, November 9, 2007

Thanks for the good times!!!!!!

Ok, I am tired today.
After a fun-filled week of visiting family and going to "The Big City" I'm tired. But, we had a great time! Christmas shopping is well under way, I have had my fix of Starbucks and real restaurants (and Mom's French toast). By the way, if you want the best French toast in the world, go to my Mom's house -- I am totally biased, but if you have it, you'll know, it is the best ever made! It's worth driving 8+ hours in a car with 3 kids 4 and under to get! ;-)

AND we saw trees! Ahhh.... It's nice every once in a while to see trees and hills!

Thanks B for letting us hang in your adorable apartment! And, for the movies we pilfered. ;-) It was great -- the girls loved the "Belle" movie I think we might rent that tonight! Uncle Scott & Aunt B are the coolest thing since sliced bread!

So, I am off to unpack, drink more coffee and be as quiet as possible so everyone will keep sleeping until I am ready to face today!!!!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

We enjoyed it! And Scott and I have been singing all the songs from Beauty and the Beast ever since ya'll left. :-)

Robin Stevens said...

Sounds like a fun time? Now when are you gonna pack up those 3 little sweeties age 4 and under and come back to Starkville?