Saturday, January 10, 2009

Procrastination

It's 10:30am on a Saturday.... I really wish I wasn't even up. I can't help but daydream on mornings like this about going on a weekend retreat with my hubby and not having responsibilities other than getting breakfast before it stops being served. So, in rebellion to my life I am sitting here in pumpkin pajamas (I am aware that it is January) and typing. I need to go do ironing, I don't think Tom has any more shirts left, I need to organize school, we start back on Monday. At some point I should brush my teeth...or I could just keep sitting here. The thermometer says it is 36 degrees outside, which means I am not going out there -- it also explains why Sallie keeps staring hard through the back door....
Well, now the kids are getting dressed and M just brought me a wipey from her diaper bag for me to wipe her nose with, so cute. So I guess I will go start ironing and organizing.... Should make this day count for something......at least until nap time.

No comments: