Monday, July 6, 2009





FOR TODAY July 7, 2009...
Outside My Window...the sun is shining and there is a breeze...

I am thinking...of living victoriously in Christ!

I am thankful for...the 4 day weekend we enjoyed with my husband!

From the learning rooms...M is going try potty training again today, and we are going to start our summer reading today....

From the kitchen...I am wishing baking didn't heat the house so....

I am wearing...comfy clothes today, we have nowhere to be!!!

I am creating...nothing...

I am going...nowhere!

I am hoping...to enjoy a quiet week...

I am hearing...the girls play happily with their kitchen set....

Around the house...going to tidy up and enjoy the clean house!

One of my favorite things...my schnauzer's new haircut....

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Relax, enjoy and maybe weed my flower beds!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing:

No comments: