Saturday, April 12, 2008

Maybe, Just Maybe....

I think we are feeling better.... Tom finally succumbed on Thursday to what I am now calling the flu. It is the only explanation I can come up with for it taking so long to get better and making us all feel awful. We did get flu shots, months ago, maybe it helped make it a lighter case. Who knows.

So, I forayed into the hour drive it takes to get to the grocery store today. And I bought plants for the yard. Yes, we have two grocery stores in town, but after finding untold amounts of expired food and this week I found an earwig in our bread --eeewww-- I prefer to drive an hour to a more, um, acceptable, store.

So, if I have not answered emails, not made sense on the phone, or coughed in your ear in the last 2 weeks, I apologize. Please pray we don't have another round, I am dying for "normal" life!!!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: