Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cough, cough, sneeze, cough

In case you didn't figure it out already, we are down with the crud, the cold the whatever....

But, I am still planning to have that garage sale, I am hoping to feel good enough to thoroughly Spring clean next week too (the girls will be thrilled). So I just thought I would send the word out! Congratulations to D., H. & R. on their new baby girl/sister. I wish I was close enough to hold her!!!

Oh, and by the way, I am losing the tournament big time, the Irish failed me this year (the luck that is, not Notre Dame). So, I guess maybe I should pay more attention this next year! ;-) Oh, and be happy for Tom's win -- Nah, I think he is happy enough for both of us! ;-}

Ok, I am off to take more dissolvable vitamins and start pricing junk!

No comments: