Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Great Weekend!


After weeks of trying the garage sale finally happened!!! I was going to take more pictures but the camera battery konked out right after I took this one! It was great, we made enough money to get a filing cabinet, so I can finally organize my study, and it was a beautiful weekend!


Oh, and an update on the "Wilderness" this is the view that greeted me this morning out of my bedroom window! We have made some progress! I have a pair of robins who are keeping the earthworm population in check. I am calling them Eleanor and Edward. They are so bold they came and hunted while Tom and I sat out there yesterday evening!

Here is the mystery flower that finally bloomed, it looks like an amaryllis although I will be doing more research to be sure......


Ah! And this beautiful bearded iris, is representing the 3 beautiful blooms I have right now! I also have a bunch of barely yellow dutch iris too! It is great to inherit mystery plants!

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

That iris is beautiful! I can smell it from here.