Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Dull Ache....

Have you ever made a decision that you knew was best for all parties involved, but it wasn't easy at all? Well, I had to make one yesterday. After much prayer and debate we decided to pursue looking for a new home for General Lee. After a nasty bout of postpartum depression this last fall and winter, being completely overwhelmed as a mother of 3, not to mention a busier husband, gas prices making the budget tight, a bigger house etc, etc. It became clear that I am thoroughly overwhelmed with all there is to do. I have had to start looking for ways to make things easier and smoother. And ways to keep me from being so edgy all of the time!

I now have a lady that comes and helps me clean the house (there is something to all that dust that blows out here), I am trying to get us a workable schedule and 82 lb. Lee took a lot of my time caring for his needs and cleaning up his messes.

This being said, I love him dearly, and wanted to find the best home possible and we love the gal that took him! He gets to live on a farm, be her constant companion and stay in the house! He will love it! He will get better treatment than I was able to give him!

So, no more pictures of Lee's antics. Sallie is an only dog now. I prayed for a good home that I would feel comfortable sending him to, and I thank God that is what I found!

Hope your weeks are going good! I will get those tree pictures posted soon!

No comments: